07 July 2009

Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Key.

I've just returned from five days in (mostly) sunny California where I romped about with my family, engaging in all sorts of activities not typically characteristic of me, somehow maintaining the pretentious aloofness typically characteristic of me. Again, my overbearing selfness emerges victorious, brushing off the embers of assimilation (conceptual humility).

Yes, sweet summer, you are my sow.

I've got a couple weeks before my next departure to get some work done (I hope lots), so I'm going to stack my plate high and likely not eat even half of it (as I often do when taken out to dinner on someone else's dime), regardless of how delicious it all may look on an empty stomach.

I got a new tattoo that firmly cements me as a designerd.

And hopefully these updates will be a bit more regular and exciting as these long days grow shorter.

No comments:

Post a Comment