03 April 2009

Excite Bike Sixty-four.

Back from the East, still don't know what to do with my life. Maybe getting a better idea..?

Seattle's ComiCon is this weekend! Every year I tell myself I need to be less broke for the following year, but again I've failed. In fact, I'm /most/ broke this year. Getting fired rulz! I also wish I had whipped together something to hand out. I mean, I still could, but I'd want it to be something that was made for black and white presentation, and I don't want to just recycle last year's minicomic. Wow.. I can't believe it's already been a year since I was talking about that on this very blog. Loco. I'll probably just bring the immense stack of remaining meishii from my show at Atlas and hand them out to anyone I can.

Two of my favorite artists, Vasilis Lolos and Becky Cloonan, are going to be there. I'm currently torn between nerding out and loading my bag with all their books I have for signatures and trying to approach them as seriously and with as much dignity as possible to ask for advice or feedback on my art and "making it" in comics.

And I guess Kaylee from Serenity is going to be there? Hotness.

No comments:

Post a Comment